Every one who followed Googles

GooglezNvincent

So the medicine did its job, after the 2 weeks of medication she is looking fabulous, ill post some pix soon, she is very green, and getting a pot belly, i just had a feding session to she where she is at and she just ate 2 dusted crickets, 1 super and 8 silkies, i am soooo happy, i also made the adjustments to the husbandry that you guys told me, thank you jan, julirs, chuck and every 1 else who helped! :) i going to weigh her as soon as i find a scale in grams to post too.

Trevor,

I want to apoligize for the comments I made in the previous post. We all were upset with the situation as a whole, your comments really rubbed many of us the wrong way. I'm glad to hear Googles condition is improving and shes well on her way. I hope we can put the past to rest and move on. looking forward to those pictures.;) Take care.

-Jay

Trevor,

I want to apoligize for the comments I made in the previous post. We all were upset with the situation as a whole, your comments really rubbed many of us the wrong way. I'm glad to hear Googles condition is improving and shes well on her way. I hope we can put the past to rest and move on. looking forward to those pictures.;) Take care.

-Jay

:) Ya np every one, including me, has their times when they get really involved and emotional about a thread.

Here's the pretty girl!

She got a little pissy on the last one and started swaying back and forth andd puffing up so i stopped. She is under the window right now for light, i dont keep her there :p i know some one would say something if i didnt!

EDIT: see her eyes! her beautiful non sunken eyes, she makes me soooooo happy :D

She's a skeleton! :( Get her some butterworms, or anything that will put some meat on those bones.

-Jay

really?! i thought she was fine, i know picture dont show everything, but i thought she is ok, she has a pot belly and has put on some weight since that medication started. So butterworms? i will buy some, let me know why butterworms though cuz im curious.

It could be her sucking in for the camera-I have a little female that does that and she looks pathetically starved in pictures.

butter worms are high in fat. You most likely need to order them on line. You could aslo use pheonix worms and wax worms those too have good fat content. She does appear to be underweight though. I know some will do the weird thing like Julirs said but you can see the bones at the base of her tail and those even if she does do the funky look for the camera should not be pertuding.

butter worms are high in fat. You most likely need to order them on line. You could aslo use pheonix worms and wax worms those too have good fat content. She does appear to be underweight though. I know some will do the weird thing like Julirs said but you can see the bones at the base of her tail and those even if she does do the funky look for the camera should not be pertuding.

I didn't open up the pics to the larger size-yes-I would actually get some waxies in that girl-that hip and tail area is very bony.

ok i order 100 butters and 2 hornworm cultures, and now ill get some wax worms, i though supers were high in fat, so isnt that the same thing?

Feeders Fat Content %'s

-Butter worms 5.21%
-Wax Worms 20.0%
-Superworms 17.9%
-Crickets 6.0%
-Mealworms 12.7%

Juli is correct, Wax worms would be the best choice of the bunch. Mulberry Farms has them $12.95 for 250.
Thank you to Mulberry Farms for providing the nutritional information.

Feeders Fat Content %'s

-Butter worms 5.21%
-Wax Worms 20.0%
-Superworms 17.9%
-Crickets 6.0%
-Mealworms 12.7%

Juli is correct, Wax worms would be the best choice of the bunch. Mulberry Farms has them $12.95 for 250.
yummy... lol
mcdonalds for chams

Feeders Fat Content %'s

-Butter worms 5.21%
-Wax Worms 20.0%
-Superworms 17.9%
-Crickets 6.0%
-Mealworms 12.7%

waxwroms and silk worms are the same thing right, if not then i lied, i fed her 8 wax worms this morning

ok t y for letting me know, then i am on the right path, she loves those wax worms! i going to see how much of an appetite she has 2morrow!

Back
Top Bottom