Eustis loves his bsfl!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I gave him about 15 of them yesterday after we got home from the vet and he loved them! They are really tiny though that’s why I gave him so many. I didn’t know what size to order so I got the little ones. Can these be fed every day or is there guidlines on how often they should have them like wax worms. I do feed him crickets and Dubia as well.

I gave him about 15 of them yesterday after we got home from the vet and he loved them! They are really tiny though that’s why I gave him so many. I didn’t know what size to order so I got the little ones. Can these be fed every day or is there guidlines on how often they should have them like wax worms. I do feed him crickets and Dubia as well.

I know that BSFL are often fed as a staple, so I think that’s a great addition to the crickets and dubias you’re already feeding him. Do you get your BSFL locally or buy them online?

I bought them from Josh’s frogs. I bought some bigger ones from rainbow meal worms last week but I stupidly put them in the fridge and they all died. I think I will get some bigger ones next time.

For sure set some aside to turn into flies he'll really like that! Oddly I find the larvae will devour those mini sweet peppers and pupate fast.

Back
Top Bottom