ESU cages pure junk

i guess your gonna find out maybe your cage won't rust like mine are and i got 4 of these .
and they are rusting the plastic washer for the mist nozzles are turning orange from all the rust.
maybe these cages have steel mesh because esu dont tell you what the mesh is made from.
because all the water i used on these startedthem rusting keep in mind i use alot of water.
i talked to someone about this before and the best thing is to re-screen these with aluminum when it gets to bad.
these cost me $ 75.00 each
i checked out esu website for these cages its energy savers unlimited the description says sturdy aluminum frame
durable black mesh screening
water resistant pvc bottom

it don't say aluminum mesh i beleive these cages are in fact made of coated steel mesh and if you spray them enough the coating wears through then they rust. i mean they are all made of steel mesh .
i almost always spray right through the mesh
alot of people think they are buying aluminum when your getting a much cheaper material like steel it would make sense that they would use steel because these cages would cost about $3.50 to manufacture i think in china someplace like that .

Last edited:
ESU Cage

I don't have any rusting on my ESU cage, but I have noticed that the white bottom stains very easily. Has anyone else noticed that?

Back
Top Bottom