Espio's very first shower!!

Jen0413

Today was Espio's first successful shower! I tried a couple times before but he would always speed crawl to the top of my head and refuse to get down. Today he actually sat on his stick and plant for about 10 minutes in the shower and drank a little bit. :) I'm so proud of him! At first I didn't think it would work because when we got to the bathroom he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and got all upset about there being "another chameleon". I took him out of the bathroom to calm down and tried again this time making sure I blocked his view of the mirror.

He's been a little dehydrated the past couple of days and misting him with warm water while he was on his plant didn't seem to be helping, so I'm glad he drank some in the shower. Here is a picture of the big boy! In other exciting news, I just ordered his big boy terrarium from Amazon. Hopefully by the end of the week he will be out of his 18 X 18 X 24 inch terrarium and into his 24 X 24 X 48 inch terrarium. :D

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 154
Melissa's Spa Day

After a hard day of Horn Worm Hunting and kicking the *** of my veiled Melissa takes some much needed time for herself with a spa day.

See attached.

Attachments

• Melissa - Spa Day.jpg
    Melissa - Spa Day.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom