Escape artist

Seeco

Avid Member
Thought this was worth posting. The only explanation is that he snaked his tail up over the edge or climbed up and fell but held on with the tail. Either way it creates a funny story.

Attachments

• user7767_pic5424_1264928968.jpg
    user7767_pic5424_1264928968.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 237
That's actually the cutest picture ever!!!

He/she looks so innocent as well.. 'I swear I wasn't doing anything'

That is a picture you could never get again. It really does look like he is trying to climb his tail. I love it.:)

LMAO!!!:D I had a similar experience today. I look in the bin with the youngest tavetanas and I am thinking...boy that one looks awfully big! Then I realize it was one of the older ones just hanging out:eek: I am guessing a chameleon ladder was formed and he was able to get out and liked the other bin better. Luckily I didnt have to search for him because he is tiny!

Either Steve, Kent, or Todendo recently posted a picture of the exact "situation"... This picture is adorable though!

Is that a glass container?

I agree, definitely need to get that into the photo contest!! Or at least print that sucker out and frame it. It really is too adorable. I can see a get well hallmark card now.. "Hang In There!!"

Thanks so much, thats really all I can say. Now I'm inspired to catch come more antics on camera.

Back
Top Bottom