Erratic, spaz behavior from my male

Daphne

So my male is acting SUPER erratic right now. Quickly moving around the top of his enclosure and is slipping down the plants. I check and his nails are all still there. Suggestions on possible reasons why?

Crap, I didn’t think about that. He can. I’ll get a partition set up immediately.

Ya setup a barrier and see if that helps. looking at you other posts he hatched in February? He’s getting to that age where females will make him go crazy

Ya setup a barrier and see if that helps. looking at you other posts he hatched in February? He’s getting to that age where females will make him go crazy
Good to know. Thank you so much for your response. My husband just went out to go get a piece of ply board from our garage until we can reorganize and get it better set up this weekend. He’s also gettin a few upgrades.

Good to know. Thank you so much for your response. My husband just went out to go get a piece of ply board from our garage until we can reorganize and get it better set up this weekend. He’s also gettin a few upgrades.

this could also be a possible explanation as to why your female is so small. Seeing him was probably stressing her out. Constant stress can stunt their growth.

this could also be a possible explanation as to why your female is so small. Seeing him was probably stressing her out. Constant stress can stunt their growth.
I wonder why no one has ever suggested that to me before. I don’t remember reading it and it’s not in my notes I’ve taken. If it was my fault, I’m still going to feel horrible. I tried so many things trying to help her grow. She’s gettin a new enclosure in the mail tomorrow and I’m building it on Saturday. Hoping it’d help.

I wonder why no one has ever suggested that to me before. I don’t remember reading it and it’s not in my notes I’ve taken. If it was my fault, I’m still going to feel horrible. I tried so many things trying to help her grow. She’s gettin a new enclosure in the mail tomorrow and I’m building it on Saturday. Hoping it’d help.

I dont think the anyone in your thread about her realized they could see each other or just didn’t think of it at the time.

The hormones produced during stress periods can take up to 7 days to get back to normal levels. So having a regular stress factor like seeing another chameleon can cause them to stop producing eggs , slow their growth , and leave them susceptible to illness.

I dont think the anyone in your thread about her realized they could see each other or just didn’t think of it at the time.

The hormones produced during stress periods can take up to 7 days to get back to normal levels. So having a regular stress factor like seeing another chameleon can cause them to stop producing eggs , slow their growth , and leave them susceptible to illness.
Well shit ..... ok. No worries. This will all be rectified in the next couple days. The partition is up right now so I’ll just watch and keep and eye tomorrow :) This is why we have the forums and pages right? Thank you so much for your help and your detailed explanations. I wrote all this stuff down :) thank you!

Well shit ..... ok. No worries. This will all be rectified in the next couple days. The partition is up right now so I’ll just watch and keep and eye tomorrow :) This is why we have the forums and pages right? Thank you so much for your help and your detailed explanations. I wrote all this stuff down :) thank you!

no prob. A lot to learn about these guys. Glad we got the forums to help us all learn from each other. The partition may annoy him for a bit but he will settle down.

Back
Top Bottom