Environmental control center

steeeeeph

Wondering if this is a good product on not. I've seen in on lists of needed items but optional. I was able to get it for a very inexpensive price. Thanks for your knowledge and feedback.
1000061681.jpg

I dont have direct experience with this brand, but I did buy a few herpstats… the zoomed looks like a MUCH more affordable unit and with more functionality. I paid hundreds for each herpstat!!

That being said, its a nice luxury but not a necessity. Sounds like you got a steal!

I dont have direct experience with this brand, but I did buy a few herpstats… the zoomed looks like a MUCH more affordable unit and with more functionality. I paid hundreds for each herpstat!!

That being said, its a nice luxury but not a necessity. Sounds like you got a steal!
It was an open box deal like 49$ I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully it'll work. I did look into the herpstat and while I'm always looking for a good deal I don't cheap out when it comes to my pets 🙃 myself sure but my pets are all cared for with golden spoons 🤣

It was an open box deal like 49$ I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully it'll work. I did look into the herpstat and while I'm always looking for a good deal I don't cheap out when it comes to my pets 🙃 myself sure but my pets are all cared for with golden spoons 🤣
Lol same 🤣

Same here went all out, but the herpastat6 with all the sensors , could never get it to work flawlessly always had an issue or a tweak . Ended up going back to mechanical timers. They work best for me. I hate it when the power goes out and I’ve got to reset all of them , but at least I don’t have to worry about it changing the temperature or too much humidity on its own .

Same here went all out, but the herpastat6 with all the sensors , could never get it to work flawlessly always had an issue or a tweak . Ended up going back to mechanical timers. They work best for me. I hate it when the power goes out and I’ve got to reset all of them , but at least I don’t have to worry about it changing the temperature or too much humidity on its own .
I'm looking into manual ones for now. This one looks decent and I can set intervals as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102_214716_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102_214716_Chrome.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 16
Me tooooooo! Was quite frustrating after spending so much money and having so much trouble. I was only using iy for basking control - way overkill. I went to kasa programmable surge protector and the herpstats sat in a box since. Now for $50-100, I’d make that purchase and try the zoomed out! :D

Me tooooooo! Was quite frustrating after spending so much money and having so much trouble. I was only using iy for basking control - way overkill. I went to kasa programmable surge protector and the herpstats sat in a box since. Now for $50-100, I’d make that purchase and try the zoomed out! :D
I'm just a wee bit nervous on burning things out. I did list it if it sells awesome if not ill try it!

I'm looking into manual ones for now. This one looks decent and I can set intervals as well
Yep, those too work awesome . Are usually use the six dollar cheap ones. From Home Depot. They do burn out sometimes but for six bucks. I’ve got extra in a drawer. What I like is, they’re not very complicated. And they have an on and off switch on the side so if I need to turn the light on. Or the fan or the fogger it’s easily done without messing with the timer
That’s so funny , I tried everything went through their website. Talk to the guy on the phone. Some days I come home from work and the fog was going. Could never get the lights to sink. Very frustrating for $500. I thought I was going to have this awesome system. Boy did I learn a lesson

Back
Top Bottom