Enclosure Review

Keep in mind bamboo gets slick for them to hold on to.... If you have trees where you live go looking for branches. You can use pretty much anything except pine, cedar, and eucalyptus.

Off to a great start... You could also consider hanging a pothos high up in the cage where the chameleon will use it and it will catch more mist and provide more drinking surfaces.

Last edited:
Ok, it has been a minute, but thinknit is in a better spot. The new T5 came in, got another vine/more branches for more highways and another live plant in there. I even have a mister set up now. I would love to hang the pothos, but I think I need to wait to get a dragon stand since it is pretty heavy.

Attachments

• 20220130_173941.jpg
    20220130_173941.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220130_174057.jpg
    20220130_174057.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 41
I always assume the review requests on this forum will just be various forms of humble brags by the well educated forum members, but I am always surprised. This forum is truly still doing good for the community.

Ok, it has been a minute, but thinknit is in a better spot. The new T5 came in, got another vine/more branches for more highways and another live plant in there. I even have a mister set up now. I would love to hang the pothos, but I think I need to wait to get a dragon stand since it is pretty heavy.
just double check your distance to the branch from the T5. If you got a 5.0 or 6% bulb you want 8-9 inches to the closest part of the branch. This will get an approximate 3-4 UVI depending on the age of the bulb. If you got a 10.0 or 12% you need 11-12 inches to the branch get a 3-4 UVI at the branch.

Back
Top Bottom