Enclosure Improvement

Thanks so much!!! It's credit to you and all the others who have helped me so much!

I'll keep making improvements as am able.... I didn't have time to go get branches for scaffolding due to essential work/location so that will be the next time I upgrade...

Thanks tonnes!

Just a thanks and an update to all who gave advice on our enclosure a few months ago! We are now upgraded to Aracadia 6% (10 inches from top of enclosure) for UVB in our 30x30x18 enclosure. Our first attempt at live plants looked good but we had to go back to plastic momentarily as the dracaena drooped and our cham (Camilla) wasn't comfortable in the set up (we had moved her basking area to the other side and some other things she didn't like). We just got back to all live plants and I am still waiting for the plant bags (20x20) from Amazon which will hang on one wall to help with moisture and fill out the foliage! Planning to use pothos, spider plants and maybe a couple splashes of colour. It's simple, but she seems to enjoy so far. I want to add more networking branches!

Any advice is always welcome! Thanks again for all the advice received and the inspiration from you all!!

Camilla2.jpg

Camilla1.jpg

Camilla3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom