Enclosure growing insanely well

Matthew43s

Established Member
So I have to say that KP’s enclosure is growing insanely well, only after about a month of growth his 24x24x48 is almost engulfed in growth. So I figured i’d Share my set up and see if it would help anyone out.

I have a corn plant (dracena, mass cane) in there which is awesome for forming water droplets, I have it directly under my misting nozzle so a majority of the water will pool on its large flat leaves for watering KP. Two sheffelera, one of them is shooting uo extremely fast because it’s actually dropping the leaves from the bottom to better facilitate the growth up top. It’s grown about 6 inches so far and the leaves are growing great. I have a hanging pothos that’s vines have hit maybe 2-4 inches of growth so far. It looks amazing and loves it in there. And one hanging fluffy ruffle fern.

For lighting I have a 6% Arcadia uvb, with a 6.5k sunlight, inside of a light your reptile dual light fixture, about to get a 3.5inch jungle dawn growth spotlight. Will have next month.

For watering I have one mistking nozzle watering about 5 times a day
E998947C-3A83-45D7-95B3-4CF5C9ACDEF1.jpeg
B3B5BE8E-7AA9-48DD-8062-A7A9CA1DCFFE.jpeg
707FFB67-73CC-4329-AC42-92E0104C7A68.jpeg
9157CFCF-994F-423E-A034-0CFA5F1D05BA.jpeg
9B202FE9-045F-4004-9274-E12533DAF518.jpeg

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank ya’ll! I appreciate the compliments,

Camryn it is a dracena, mass cane or corn plant. Bought that one at a local nursery, it was only 15 bucks. I know they sell them at Lowe’s too, they usually have a mass cane/pathos mixture that I always thought would work well in an enclosure. My mom has a big one that she paid like 250 for lol

But works great for water droplets. Great for hydration and it does fill out the enclosure nicely. Also I love the lattice, still puttin in work lol best thing in there in my opinion. Kp loves sleeping on it

I may take your lattice idea for my reptibreeze enclosures. Seems like an easy way to keep branches up and to keep the chams from climbing on the screen.

Go right ahead! It’s perfect for that, exactly the reason why I added it. Keeps my little guy from getting his nails snagged, and it helps me hang stuff in there. Works great

Back
Top Bottom