Encloser for a 4 month old?

naich

Encloser for a 4 month old?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im getting a hybrid from screameleon this january and im stuck between what to do.

Ill buy their complete package deal with all that good stuff, but the cage is kinda small.

My plan is too go go to the expo buy the cham and package then keep the cham in the little cage for a few weeks till hes good and comfortable...then switch him over to his 2*2*4 foot cage. Curtacy of lllreptile.

Will this be too much shock....should i just ditch the tiny cage and go right for the big one?

What do you all keep four months male's in?

Thanks for all the help!

4 month old Panthers can still be pretty small. 16X16X30 is a good starter cage and then move up to the 24X24X48-then you still have another cage for sunning, or cleaning, or for your next cham! :)

only this will be my only cham for a while...not cause i dont want another one but my parents dont want a zoo lol. So what would i do with this smaller cage? Cant he live in it for a month then i switct him to the big one?

He might not be ready until he is 7 or 8 months, or he could be ready at 5-just depends on his size and hunting ability. Switching him when he is ready should cause no issues.

okay so i can keep him in the 12 width 18 long and 20 high cage till he is 6 months old...thats when i hope to switch.

okay so i can keep him in the 12 width 18 long and 20 high cage till he is 6 months old...thats when i hope to switch.

www.cages.net

click on daily specials

and the first one $35.00 plus shipping comes unassembled

Small wire
18 inches wide
11 inches deep
23 1/4 inches high

those are the same dimentions give or take a few inches of the cage if getting from screameleons.

Back
Top Bottom