Empty 50 gallon terrarium, what should I put in it?

SorSor24

I am upgrading my bearded dragons enclosure right now and wondering what I should put in his old one once the new one is completed. I most likely can’t have snakes because my mom is afraid of them unfortunately.

I am upgrading my bearded dragons enclosure right now and wondering what I should put in his old one once the new one is completed. I most likely can’t have snakes because my mom is afraid of them unfortunately.

I'd say garter, corn and rat snakes can be pretty charming. And do well winning people over.

I'd say get a group of anoles, four females to one male, or a pair of Knight anoles.

Curly tail lizards(Leiocephalus carinatus) are also epic, and maybe my favorite lizard of all time. Four will do splendid in a 50 gallon.

Last edited:
I'd say garter, corn and rat snakes can be pretty charming. And do well winning people over.

I'd say get a group of anoles, four females to one male, or a pair of Knight anoles.

Curly tail lizards(Leiocephalus carinatus) are also epic, and maybe my favorite lizard of all time. Four will do splendid in a 50 gallon.
The Bahama curlytailed lizard? And if I got anoles would I have to make the terrarium upright?

Yep.
And some truly exceptional Salvator specimens
(Which would be a little too big for a 50 gallon lol)

Back
Top Bottom