Emergency or no?

nary4y7a.jpg

Ok.... Is this normal? He lays like this sometimes but I didn't have pictures of it. He isn't asleep, that is his bad eye.

Poor little guy! He really doesn't look good! If it were me I'd be bringing him in as an emergency, but I'm a freak about my lets and don't like to wait.

Poor little guy! He really doesn't look good! If it were me I'd be bringing him in as an emergency, but I'm a freak about my lets and don't like to wait.

Me too :( they are family to me. I don't think I can stand to see him like this for another week.... I'm gonna call again tomorrow and see what I can do

I think a portion of this thread got deleted....

I took him into the vet as an emergency on Saturday and he passed away in their care. They thought he had something when I got him because he was pretty bad off in general

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Some threads were deleted because there was a server problem with the website. They had to use the backup to bring the site back up (not sure of the proper term, I'm not a techie ;) ), and it deleted some of the newer posts.

I'm so sorry your little guy didn't make it! Hopefully this won't turn you off from getting another...they really are great! Sounds like you did everything you could. :(

thats probably best. I'm the type that like to rescue animals in need, but it is so disheartening when there's nothing you can do and they ultimately pass away. Theres a few forum members on here that breed Jacksons. I'd look here first if you want to get a really healthy one!:)

Back
Top Bottom