Emergency of the chams

I read the other thread you posted last month and now this one. You ask for help, people respond and ask you questions, you don't answer, you don't fill out the how to ask for help form as requested, you want your problem solved and spoon fed answers when information is readily available to you. Like what temps your baby should be kept at, 2 clicks of the mouse and bam, there's the veiled care sheets with that information. Amazing! I spy a train wreck coming because this kind of behavior gets forum members a little grumpy.

I read the other thread you posted last month and now this one. You ask for help, people respond and ask you questions, you don't answer, you don't fill out the how to ask for help form as requested, you want your problem solved and spoon fed answers when information is readily available to you. Like what temps your baby should be kept at, 2 clicks of the mouse and bam, there's the veiled care sheets with that information. Amazing! I spy a train wreck coming because this kind of behavior gets forum members a little grumpy.
-_-

The chameleon is much better now still opening his mouth a little but he looks fine thank you guys!
Your last one didn't just die for no reason. You're doing something wrong. You should've done a whole bunch of research about their care before rushing out and getting another petstore cham. Now you're back asking questions, it might be sick, it might not, eh it looks ok now. I don't need to learn anything else. What do we know anyway? Don't be surprised when it dies too.
@Nursemaia But he looks fine now...
Keep it up. We both have issues with tact. I'll egg you along in the next thread where it "looks fine"

@Nursemaia :eek: I was joking around, I hope you didn't think I was serious. Sarcasm!!!
I was responding with sarcasm. I saw your sarcasm and raised you in sarcasm. I may egg you on sometime though. You started it. :p
That's why you didn't know why I was being sarcastic I didn't use an emoji

Okay lmao, had me worried. Don't wanna be on your bad side! Fair enough, let the egging on begin.

Serious note though, I agree with you 100%. I'm kind of glad you posted because I can't have another incident this week or the mods might execute me.

ReptilesRock...you've already lost one and now it sounds like this one isn't doing as well as it should be...so if I were you I would be answering the questions in the how to ask for help thread at the top of the health forum so we can see if anything needs to be changed before you close this one too. I would also quit listening to Petco. You will get good advice here.

Okay lmao, had me worried. Don't wanna be on your bad side! Fair enough, let the egging on begin.

Serious note though, I agree with you 100%. I'm kind of glad you posted because I can't have another incident this week or the mods might execute me.
Nah I think you're ok. I've never been beaten by the mods with a wet superworm for being a snarky, tactless cham enthusiast. Cussing, name calling, threats, rule violations that kinda stuff gets you in trouble. I think they all know we get tired of the same stupidity over and over again. Some long time members won't even look at veiled or panther threads asking for help for this very reason. It's tiresome and you end up with a low tolerance level for idiots. You get no where with helping that person, they're shocked when it dies, and you end up annoyed and frustrated. I don't know how some members stay nice and help over and over again.
I saw the panther thread you were commenting on earlier this week too. I know why you're behaving right now. You said what we were all thinking.
No worries, you're on my good side. I like you but the friendly egging is on. :LOL:

Lol wet superworm! But thanks, I get that totally. I was about to even post how impressed I am with how nice some people remain here. Some times I wish I had that ability. I can see how after awhile you stop wanting to view the posts, my new thing is to just scroll for a second and see if the OP is someone that is willing to take advice or not. If they are I don't mind helping, if not next thread...but anyway I love your approach to threads. No BS

There have been a few new/old members here that post similarly... wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person. A lot of this seems ridiculous.

Oh and nursemia there will be no egging cuz the posting has ended im done with chams. and you know if u cant say anything good dont say it And btw everyone epically nursemia, CRESTED GECKOS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom