Emergency Chameleon lost

Uvagohoos

Hello I have had my baby Veiled Chameleon Melly for about a month now and today I moved her to a 2x2x4 I noticed she was getting scared when I opened the cage door again so I left it open for about 5 minutes just to go grab my phone when I came back Melly was gone I tried misting the cage cause she hates it and will hiss at me when I do it (even we I do it far away from her) she didn't his at me and when I put my hand in the cage she I'm not hearing anything. Usually she'll crawl to my hand. My cages lights go off every night at 8 p.m. so they have been off for about 10 minutes now ww

I would look with a flashlight thoroughly in the cage. I had my veiled outside when he was very little. He was in a closed cage with not much in the way of greens in which to hide but I could not find him for a long time. My son even started to climb the magnolia tree which was by the cage. However I found him up in the top far corner. She may be in the foliage but hard to see. When the lights are out she will go to sleep and sometimes they are easier to see. If she is not in the cage, look around places that are warm, near the TV or computer and places that are high, like curtains, blinds and the cords.

How old is she? A 2x2x4 might be too big of she's just a little baby. I just moved my 8 month old male veiled into a 2x2x4

Search the highest spots in the room she could get to, tops of curtains, check where she could get to if she climbed onto the top of her viv, I've found that's a frequent path with mine.

Back
Top Bottom