Elly Update With Pictures

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Elly's 9 1/2 weeks old now and still tiny. She's allot more active now and started getting off her free range so I had to make the planter at the bottom bigger. She's a real sweetheart and for short we sometime call her Little L.

lilllel120510052.jpg

lilllel120510059.jpg

lilllel120510063.jpg

lilllel120510045.jpg

Aw little L is still as awesome as ever! Im glad that shes getting more active. She is fine being tiny makes her more cute :p

She is just cute as a button! Look at the face lol

Is she growing and gaining weight at a normal rate or is it on the slower side? I'm just curious if shes just gonna be a tiny thing forever :)

Jann, she has got to be one of the cutest babies! Congrats on getting her this far! you are doing an awesome job!

:D Such a tiny cute bundle! Where have those 9 weeks gone?!?!:eek: Her eyes look a bit sunken though, especially in the first pic. Does she drink ok?

Thanks everyone!

Jessica, she’s growing slowly but surely. I weight her every Sunday and she's always up a little.

Tiff, I think it's just the picture or maybe the camera. She's well hydrated I'm sure....I mist 3 times a day and see her drank but thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
I was going to mention the Ellys eyes as well but its just the first and 3rd pictures that you notice it the others seem fine.

Thank you Jason, Lisa and Zac. Little Elly was 3 months old Wednesday and she's starting to grow a little.

Back
Top Bottom