Ellioti Incoming!

Julirs

It has been quite awhile since I added anything to my collection-and I am very excited to be adding Ellioti! A little over a month ago Cain told me he had a female he could part with, so I figured I would just keep my eye out for a male. Well, Cain should be shipping my girl this week or next and last week Nick got some males in, and the male will be here tomorrow! A pair of live bearers! Pictures tomorrow evening! :D

Awesome Julirs! What ever happened to your Side-Striped female? It is cool to see you getting into live-bearers.

I have a very large enclosure that I am thinking about opening up for a melleri. It is very huge, but I don't know if I'd rather get one more female verrucosus and quadricornis. So many choices :/

Good luck with them!

LPR08

He is here and he looks PERFECT! Amazing shape for a WC. Extremely healthy. I will drive home at lunch and put him in his new cage! Pictures later.

Linkin-the little Bitan passed on after a few years, it was one of those fine and eating one hour gone the next situations, so I am not sure what happened, esp. since she was CB.

Juli when you go home how about a picture? About 6 years ago I had an elliotti, cutest little thing ever. i lost her after a few months, Dr Greek said there was nothing I could do, but I never tried a small cham again.
Well not until these tav's that Jared Cain got me hooked on. Be careful what he sends you, he always send stuff that you find you just can't do without.:eek:

Last edited:
Juli when you go home how about a picture? About 6 years ago I had an elliotti, cutest little thing ever. i lost her after a few months, Dr Greek said there was nothing I could do, but I never tried a small cham again.
Well not until these tav's that Jared Cain got me hooked on. Be careful what he sends you, he always send stuff that you find you just can't do without.:eek:

Ha!!! Glad I could spark the interest in small chams again!!!

Juli, Im shipping your female Thursday. She will be fine!

Ok-here he is...mean little thing!

DSCN8316.jpg

DSCN8315.jpg

DSCN8314.jpg

DSCN8317.jpg

Nice looking male!!! Wish my male came like that last year:( Poor guy was pretty tore up. Glad he is full of spunk!!! Just what you need:p

Ok-I was a little panicked when I tried to pull up tracking info-but it is now showing up and the little girl is out for delivery! :) Hooray-she should be here any minute! :)

Little boy doing awesome. The only bad thing, I am now back to ordering 2 sizes of crickets instead of just full growns.

Ok-She is here, and well packed in a small paper bag with holes in it and staples, so here at work I am going to leave her packed, and will get some pictures when I get home.

Ok-She is here, and well packed in a small paper bag with holes in it and staples, so here at work I am going to leave her packed, and will get some pictures when I get home.

Glad she made it!!! I was worried when I saw your PM. It was late as:eek: when I got home last night. I probably messed up on the number:eek:

Congrats Juli. don't forget the pics when you get home. :D

Harry

I figured everyone seen enough of her with my pics:p But we all love pics anyway:D

I just saw your previous post. Man, I am beat still:eek: Wonder what was up with it not showing? Anyway, she is there and that is what matters:) Hopefully they make sweet babies for you!

Wow thats an awesome looking male you got Juli. "Score" on your part. And Ive seen Jareds' female she is a gorgeous lady. Good luck with the project....

Back
Top Bottom