Elliot fired up!!

meganm85

i got curious and wanted to see elliot fired up....he didnt seem to want to cooperate...but this is the best i could do....

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 161
He is? He looks like Patron more than yellow wolf to me, but I wouldn't know of course.

EDIT: It's is odd that he is a red bar and Yellow Wolf is a blue bar, but it is completely possible. He is showing a U bar also, but it isn't all that uncommon in ambilobes either.

do you still have any of your younger pics of Elliot? i saw more similarities between him and songbird about a month ago.

He is? He looks like Patron more than yellow wolf to me, but I wouldn't know of course.

EDIT: It's is odd that he is a red bar and Yellow Wolf is a blue bar, but it is completely possible. He is showing a U bar also, but it isn't all that uncommon in ambilobes either.

that is odd..i asked that in my one thread about yellow wolf being a blue bar and elliot is a red bar...i dunno:confused:

It happens sometimes. There was a memeber (chameleonboy) who's blue bar sire produced a redbar baby. I'd paste a link, but he seems to have deleted the photobucket pictures so they dont show up.

Your panther is gorgeous and doesn't seem tiny to me at all. Nice chameleon.

i think he's tiny compared to yours...lol...i just got another one...this one's sire is yellow wolf.....i thought Elliot's sire was yellow wolf but i found out he's sire is patron the sambava....so i ended up with two...

Told ya it was a sambava :)

Though I could have sworn it was a rantabe baby.

Leo is Sambava, and a Rantabe baby.
19258_1306472454563_1013078477_30936774_1428537_n.jpg

But Patron is a feisty dude, and has killer looks... congrats none the less :)

wow he is beautiful!.....Elliot has some purple in him like Rantabe ..but i think he is def patrons......Elliot must take after his father than cause he is def feisty! its weird cause out new lil guy is so calm and not once got all huffy and puffy like Elliot does...lol....they are both awesome lil guys!

beautiful non the less of who the sire is! The colors are only going to deepen. I can't wait until my 3-4mo old hits about 6-8mo so I can start to see his color up!

Back
Top Bottom