Electric Bill?!? What?!?

Damn Ryan, so your the one draining our power outa Calif. eh??

Hell yeah :D:p

You should have seen the wheel spin on the meeter. It was fast. I think I have it figured out.

You can see that my usage almost doubled when I plugged in the rack....

SO , if anyone needs a leopard gecko, BUY A LEOPARD GECKO FROM ME> :D :D :D jk It would help :D jk everyone can use one. jk jk come on Brye just one. HAHAHAHAHAH ok ok

It will be interesting to see what will happen when I put them on a timer. Temp control does not seem to save much wattage. So I am going ot shut it off throughout the day.

THAT AND SWITCH TO MONTAINS. Right Benny! :D

Last edited:
Only if you have giants. :D

I do!. LOL, All of my tremper Albinos are 50% possible Giants. The sire is a Giant with a normal mother.

Next year I will have Super Giants and lots of different Giant morphs.
I picked up a 120 gram Super Giant a few months ago. He is now 124 grams and gaining.

Wow you guys in Cali get raped. I have 5 cages. 3 with 75 watt basking bulbs, 2 with 50 watt basking bulbs, two 24" Reptisuns, and one 48" Reptisun. I have them on about 12 hours a day along with my Mistking running 4 times a day for 3 to 4 minutes each interval every 3 hours. I have my AC on 24 hours a day, well I have Central Air so it keeps it at 70 degrees. I am in Michigan, but we do have hot humid summers. It's been around 80 to 85 degrees with a lot of humidity the last two months. My bill this month shows 1019 kwh usage and was $131.56. My house has 4 floors also, but it is well insulated as in the winter we get raped on the gas bill. In the winters it averages around $150 to $200 a month on heat, but my electric bill with no AC on is about $80. My Central Air and furnace were all replaced in the last few years to the higher energy efficient ones, so that may help. But all my utility bills are monthly except for the water.

well here in northern AZ I have the AC at 78, 1500 square foot house 3 kids a 60" inch plasma and a 42" my last bill was $190.53 my 3 previous were all right at $90. I guess I cant complain after seeing some of those gigantic electricity bills:eek: Do you guys know how many more chameleons I could buy with that kind of cash!?!?!?!?.... although I'M still kickin myself for that $1000 ticket I got 3 months ago... I could of bought me my other chameleon setup :(

Well im just like the rest of the folks in Cali getting ripped off for electricity, but iam glad i just moved into are first home from after being a renter where we lived in a older home with a old a/c ...now we have energy star a/c ( i never thought it would matter,but it does) $500 bill down to never over $300 in the summer & a/c runs all day at 75 degrees.

DAMN "writh" 1000 dollar ticket that sucks! WTF for? if u dont mind me askin.

Hydro (no air conditioning) and water bill for two months this time was just a little over $250. (Can. of course).

Winter bills are worse though because of the number of hours of darkness...and heating is over $200. a month in the winter too.

Well im just like the rest of the folks in Cali getting ripped off for electricity, but iam glad i just moved into are first home from after being a renter where we lived in a older home with a old a/c ...now we have energy star a/c ( i never thought it would matter,but it does) $500 bill down to never over $300 in the summer & a/c runs all day at 75 degrees.

DAMN "writh" 1000 dollar ticket that sucks! WTF for? if u dont mind me askin.

speed trap behind the mall where I work at 81 mph in a 25 criminal speeding reckless driving. I got $1000 fine 8 points on my license, another $70 to take traffic survival school just to keep my license, 2 days community service and 6 months of unsupervised probation.. :eek: on my crotch rocket Yamaha R6:eek:

thats what i thought, same ticket here reckless driving but got caught on the freeway going over 99 mph (which here in ca is reckles driving) but that was over 9 years ago when i lived with mommy & daddy and had fun in dads car when they were out of town. (seems ike forever)

thats what i thought, same ticket here reckless driving but got caught on the freeway going over 99 mph (which here in ca is reckles driving) but that was over 9 years ago when i lived with mommy & daddy and had fun in dads car when they were out of town. (seems ike forever)

we gotta grow up sometime:eek:

What some companies pay in utilities is sickening. The place I worked at in DC had a 250K a month phone bill. I couldn't even begin to imagine what they paid for in electricity. Our 60 degree switch room (phone system) was over 3K sq ft. This was also 5 high rise bldgs. Well as high as they can be in DC. Nothing inside the beltway can be built taller than the capital building. Our buildings were 12-20 floors.

Back
Top Bottom