Egg size getting smaller :(

No actually I don't blame myself, I blame owner of mother before me.

''Impossible is nothing'' so I believe miracles

Good :). How long have you had your female for? You're obviously taking much better care of her if she gained all that healthy weight. I believe in miracles too. I've got my fingers crossed for not only the little guy but all your babies:)

Good :). How long have you had your female for? You're obviously taking much better care of her if she gained all that healthy weight. I believe in miracles too. I've got my fingers crossed for not only the little guy but all your babies:)

Right now I think she has been with me about 1 year
I'm so glad that little baby is still fighting. Dehydration would be my biggest worry.

As bobcochran mentioned, look to the nutrition of the female. I've heard breeders blame Vitamin A deficiency for weak clutches. I believe the vitality of a clutch is dependent on the nutritional status of the female when she is producing those eggs.

It is not known if chameleons can convert proformed Vitamin A (derived from plants) to retinol. Make sure your Vitamin A supplement is preformed (retinol).

I would like to update this post. Only one baby survived from this clutch. It just hatched. 18 chameleon died and only 1 chameleon hatched properly. I don't know what is its sex but I decided to call it Miracle.

There she/he is.

DSC_5962.JPG

DSC_5968.JPG

DSC_5974.JPG

Back
Top Bottom