Egg Questions

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So Coda has been showing receptive colors, we have a laybin and a sheet to go around the bottom portion of her cage. How do I keep the sand at the right moisture so the hole doesn't collapse? we got the right consistency at first but how do I maintain it? As for the sheet when should I put it on? I know that they shouldn't see you see them digging but how do I know when its time? Last one, will her colors stay the same after shes done laying or will she go back to normal? Thanks!

The sand will naturally retain the moisture, shouldn’t need to add any. Sheet goes on whe she starts exploring the floor and food intake decreases. She will be dark for a while from the stress, normal again in a day or two.

She’s always explored her cage numerous times going everywhere, up and down, she does almost these rounds where she’ll go in circles around her cage, I thought it was restlessness which was one of the symptoms. A few days before I noticed her coloration changing she went on what we thought was another hunger strike, but is another one of the symptoms. We have the sheet in now, I just have it to where I can’t get in there to feed her.

Back
Top Bottom