egg crate flats...

Strike up a friendship with the local small business bakery. They go through eggs like no tomorrow, and you can help them recycle the egg cartons Or the local University or College cafeteria. That's what I've done and its a very happy arrangement. :) Cafeterias are also a good source for big white food-safe plastic buckets - what formerly held muffin mix, mayo or fruit salad make excellent roach, cricket, washing up buckets and egg laying bins.

Hey thanks for the replies but i said other than online... just dont want to pay shipping for something i might could find locally.

I get mine from a local breakfast place,(a small diner type of place, not a dennys/ihop). just go in sometime when they're slow, like a weekday afternoon, and ask. they probably wont have many when you go in, but ask if they will save their extras for you on sunday (usually this type of places busiest day) so you can pick them up sunday afternoon. I've been looked at like I was crazy a few times, but I've never been told no.

Back
Top Bottom