egg bound

Just make her comfortable and leave her be.... check in on her less than usual and just make her comfortable.....

i dont understand why there is nothing that can be done to give her like more energy.....how come they dont have like red bull for chams

i dont understand why there is nothing that can be done to give her like more energy.....how come they dont have like red bull for chams

They do kinda... Products that contain electrolytes. Electrolytes are used in sport drinks like Gatorade and Powerade.

But remember, Energy drinks should only be used in appropriate applications. If you are sick and have no energy, then it is not appropriate as they were originaly invented for top shape athletes- and not someone whos body is already struggling.

However, at this point, I'm sure we all agree that it is just too far gone, to receive anything from the electrolytes. It;s probably that some of her bodies organs have begun to suffer and shut down, and so the absorption and digestion of the given electrolytes would likely do nothing.

Last edited:
You can try this if you can find a store locally that has it available..
PAAAIAKKNLEDLJAP.jpg

ren is it a powder or liquid I can't really see the pic...if its a powder I don't think it will work because shes not eating

i believe its a liquid, i may be wrong and youll have to mix with water, but i think liquid

Reading this and very sad. I am hyper aware of the changes in my Chams. My female and male (newly acquired ) were raised differently and respond to different daily care. Having females can be stressful in all species. My female is happier in an Exo Terra glass...and the male likes living outdoors in a Repti-Breeze. I am trying to transfer the female to outdoors but knowing "her time" is nearing; will be cautious.
..go figure.

i noticed today on my female c.dilipes wat seems to be outlines of eggs...now my qustion is is there a sign to look for if she is possibly egg bound?i took her to a vet and the vet said that she is carrying eggs but she didnt show any signs but it showed on the x-ray...i know its 30 day gestin for c.dilipes but she hasnt even dug a hole yett...at the bottom of the enclosure i have a trash can which is probably 2 1/2 ft long and i filled it up halfway with sand..i led a branch rite into the can my temps are pretty good 85f and basking 90-95 i mist her 3 times a dail for a few mist at a time she is eating a lil..any suggestions
If she continues to eat she is less apt to be eggbound. Use the time estimates as just estimates. Take some pics of your set up, too and post, pls

i read that report already...the reason i post in diff posts is because i put it under different categories i never thought people could be so mean...and by the way i dont handle her i dont watch her i dont bother her i mist feed and spot clean and that it just b.c i post all these things dosent mean i sit in her cage and watch her 24/7 you people need to gte things str8 and i do thank you for replying and helping me
Honey, some of these people just dont know how to talk to someone in a civil tone. I know they can be snotty and knowledge horders but dont let that stop you from listening cause a lot of them know their stuff. Take what you need and leave the meanness for someone else. Do what they advise uou to do

Back
Top Bottom