EDDIE MONSTER The translucent veiled

Carrie Anne

We got Eddie Monster last April and my little monster has grown up so fast. Here are some of my favourite pics of him.

First day we brought him home:)
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg

Someone's not very happy:D
IMG_0742.jpg

His name fits him nicely, the translucent on his eye reminds me of a cyborg or something lol cool dude you got there

His name fits him nicely, the translucent on his eye reminds me of a cyborg or something lol cool dude you got there

Thank you very much...You should see when he sleeps how awesome that one eye looks. It sort of creeps you out because of where the black pigmentation is on it always makes him look like he is awake staring at you when he is sound asleep.

Nice! Is there something wrong with his eyes?

No there is nothing wrong with his eyes. That is how his eyes just look because of the translucent gene. His eye coloration or lack of it was a huge part of why we choose him. One white turret and the other is half green and white.

No there is nothing wrong with his eyes. That is how his eyes just look because of the translucent gene. His eye coloration or lack of it was a huge part of why we choose him. One white turret and the other is half green and white.
Wow, incredible. He is definately unique :)

They look sunken in slightly to me too. Id offer him more water

His eyes have looked like that from the day we got him. Trust me he is well hydrated. He is on a misting system and has a dripper and his urates are always white.
I am around the house for most of the day and visibly am able to watch and monitor the chams water intake. I understand your concern how from some of the pics it looks that way but its just the way his eyes are set in the turrets thats why he is the strangest looking veiled i have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom