Eating

thewise21

So my boy Tito is getting about 9 months old. All looks good with him but seems his appetite has decreased. I usually put 1-2 Dubia with black soldier fly larvae and a couple of crickets. Usually trying to feed 10- 12 insects daily. He use to run to me for horned worms but just seems disinterested. Curious on when should his feedings go to every other day.

once they are adults food intake can drop as much as 90% from peak cricket vacuum growth spurt. They can drop from 2 dozen a day to a dozen a week.

So my boy Tito is getting about 9 months old. All looks good with him but seems his appetite has decreased. I usually put 1-2 Dubia with black soldier fly larvae and a couple of crickets. Usually trying to feed 10- 12 insects daily. He use to run to me for horned worms but just seems disinterested. Curious on when should his feedings go to every other day.
I would go ahead and drop him back to 5 every other day. When he hits 12 months drop him back to 3 every other day. https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/care-sheet-Panther-Chameleon-022020.pdf

Back
Top Bottom