eating leaves

So i know that chams tend to eat leaves especially the females but is there a specific reason why? i feel like she knows that it’s not feeding day so she’s gonna sit there and eat the leaves to make me feel bad and feed her but i know that’s not why lol. so is there any specific reason why they do that? just wondering

My male veil loves his salads. I reseached allcham approved greens and found that collard greens have high concentrate of vit A and vit K and i its easy to kerp just put itin a vase like flowers with water and keep in frig. Onebunch will last a month. I offer some 3-4 times a week. It may be for vitamin or mineral definency or for an easy meal. One time he ate all the little leaves off of my oregano in my herb garden but didnt touch anything else. I bought a replacement plant and he wouldnt touch it. So i think it is instintual.

My male veil loves his salads. I reseached allcham approved greens and found that collard greens have high concentrate of vit A and vit K and i its easy to kerp just put itin a vase like flowers with water and keep in frig. Onebunch will last a month. I offer some 3-4 times a week. It may be for vitamin or mineral definency or for an easy meal. One time he ate all the little leaves off of my oregano in my herb garden but didnt touch anything else. I bought a replacement plant and he wouldnt touch it. So i think it is instintual.
Now you’ve gotta know that someone is going to come along and tell you that veileds have no need for and can’t digest salads and to feed only insects. 😁 ;)

Back
Top Bottom