Easter Faly

Texas Panther Man

Here is "The Professor". He is a newly imported wc faly. Ive had him for a few weeks now. This is one of his first trips to the sunning cage. He was really lovin the great weather and the sun we're getting. Sorry the sun washed out alot of his colors. He was absolutely amazing looking outside. He was flashing so much white background color. Cant wait to breed this guy. Ive got a cpl of Raiden girls that are going to make some outstanding babies with him.;)

Attachments

• easter falys 021.jpg
    easter falys 021.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 231
  • easter falys 024.jpg
    easter falys 024.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 237
Oh yeah, he is Bad!! He is gonna make one heck of a stud. I'd go receptive if I was a female!! lol!!!

Very nice! More pics would be good though :D. That really is some intense white he has going on, is the top of his head white too? Looks like he was having a good time outside. Still waiting for the warm weather here, I would settle for some sun even.

Very nice! More pics would be good though :D. That really is some intense white he has going on, is the top of his head white too? Looks like he was having a good time outside. Still waiting for the warm weather here, I would settle for some sun even.

Thanks Scott. Here is another one. My pics arent too good. The sun was coming at us from the wrong angle and really washed him out. Yeah the weather here was perfect for three days. So my guys all got several hrs outside over the weekend. I was the designated driver /chauffeur to and from their cages. lol And your weather is on the way. When Im dying in july &
august you'll be loving life. lol

Attachments

• easter falys 011.jpg
    easter falys 011.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 128
Thanks Scott. Here is another one. My pics arent too good. The sun was coming at us from the wrong angle and really washed him out. Yeah the weather here was perfect for three days. So my guys all got several hrs outside over the weekend. I was the designated driver /chauffeur to and from their cages. lol And your weather is on the way. When Im dying in july &
august you'll be loving life. lol

Lol aint it the truth. I was down your way a few years ago in mid july. Ill take 6 months of cold weather over that heat. But seriously that is one sexy boy. Keep us updated, I can't wait to see how he grows up.

beautiful animal ..Any update on your eggs incubating?? I would love one of your Nosy Faly blood line..:D

He looks amazing Scott!

How often does your weather permit you to get your chams out?

Fairly often, Mine get time outside all year long except between about early Dec-Feb. Those three months are too cold most days. During the hot Texas summer months mine get early morning sun and I put them in by mid day. So that they dont overheat. If I had a place to put up a large sun shade or something they could stay outside more.

i am so jealous. you have an amazing collection. i think i need a feild trip to your house.
i need to see falys and mitsios in person. lol

Scott, The Professor is one handsome dude! He was really showing some awesome Easter colors and looks like he was really enjoying the outside.

Back
Top Bottom