easiest way to keep baby chameleon

what would be the easiest way to keep my 9 baby veiled so i can keep a close watch on them and make sure that all 9 are eating. with out having a bunch of cages setup for each one. right now i have them spilt into 2 group 1 group of 5 is in a 15 gallon tank and the second group of 4 is in a 10 gallon tank both have uv light on them and are sprayed 3-4 time a day. i notice a few look smaller than the others. the crickets are dusted with miner-all I and rep-cal with d3. miner-all is every other day crickets are dust 1 time a day and i put cricket in 2 times a day. any idea will help right now i have no space for any new cage. it summer time and i have over 100 animals to watch over.

i try that one before, i also made one out ot the plastic ice cream tub that worked better and i also used a cricket bucket ( the round ones with screen all the way around it. i need some thing that doesn't take up to much space. i'm out of places to keep cages in my critter room and cats coom into the house all the time

Back
Top Bottom