Early Morning Awake

userBandit

I was taking a nap for a hour or two waiting for morning and my reptiles usually wake up at 7:30 am.

I woke up and glanced at my Cham and he’s awake crawling on the screen. Why is he waking up early? It is 6:42 but still 50 mins before lights come on?

Happens all the time here. Some times they sleep in. Some times they crawl around in the dark. Some times the beardies wake up in the dark and fall and get stuck etc, and end up sleeping in the people bath tub for a few hours because its 5am and i dont have time for their crap.

Mr. lola the tegu doesnt wake up to bask till 10am, and by that time the lights have been on for a few hours :)

Happens all the time here. Some times they sleep in. Some times they crawl around in the dark. Some times the beardies wake up in the dark and fall and get stuck etc, and end up sleeping in the people bath tub for a few hours because its 5am and i dont have time for their crap.

Mr. lola the tegu doesnt wake up to bask till 10am, and by that time the lights have been on for a few hours :)
Okay thanks, just didn't know if I had something to be concerned about.

Also, I know sometimes my chameleon will wake up in the middle of the night to start shedding because one night ill turn my lights off and she looks good then i wake up and shes a shed monster! Silly chams haha

Back
Top Bottom