Dusting Crickets

kevarc

Hey everyone, I got a problem. every time i go to dust the crickets before i feed my panther, i make a mess or half of the crickets dont come out of the bag. either way im chasing or making a mess. whats the best way to dust crickets?

I just throw the insects in a large plastic cup or cottage cheese tub and swirl them in the powder, then pour them out to feed.

IF THERES ENOUGH POWDER to come out with the crickets you are way oversupplementing. lightly dust them and you dont need to cover every feeder, hope this helps:)

i use a small cup with a lid to be honest. never really have trouble with them jumping out. i tip the cup so theyre all in one section, a little sprinkle. close the lid with a little swirl and then put them up to the mesh sideways and they run up there

btw: do u play ball? judging by your profile pic

i use a small cup with a lid to be honest. never really have trouble with them jumping out. i tip the cup so theyre all in one section, a little sprinkle. close the lid with a little swirl and then put them up to the mesh sideways and they run up there

btw: do u play ball? judging by your profile pic

ya use too played 7 years pro im retired now, i work for Derder productions now and just got my first panther cham.

Back
Top Bottom