dumb mistking question

Not a stupid question at all.

Steps to Turn On:
1. Hit the "Set" button to awaken the display. If the display is already awake and showing a bright blue background, skip to step 2.
2. Hit "Set" a second time until "Auto" starts flashing in the upper left.
3. Then press either the up or down arrows until you land on "On"
4. Keep pressing the "Set" button until the mister turns on.

Steps to Turn on Auto Mode: (the steps are the same as Turn On, but just selecting Auto instead)
1. Hit the "Set" button to awaken the display. If the display is already awake and showing a bright blue background, skip to step 2.
2. Hit "Set" a second time or until "On" starts flashing in the upper middle.
3. Then press either the up or down arrows until you land on "Auto"
4. Keep pressing the "Set" button until the mister stops.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Steps to Turn On:

Steps to Turn on Auto Mode: (the steps are the same as Turn On, but just selecting Auto instead)

Saving this for when mine comes in the mail 😆

Steps to Turn On:

Wow, that is complicated. Way more so than other types of timers. I haven't bought my mistking yet, but this is offputing.

Wow, that is complicated. Way more so than other types of timers. I haven't bought my mistking yet, but this is offputing.
Yeah, the display and timer can be a little intimidating at first, but you get used to it pretty quick--especially if you play around with it at the very beginning. It is pretty simple once you understand what the nondescript buttons do. There are also some pretty good videos out there.

Or if after you awaken the display, press and hold the top button for a few seconds until the misting starts.
It will run until you release the button
I just tried this and it works, thanks! A pretty quick way for short-duration mistings.

Once you have your mistking set up, it is well worth it! From what I have read, and my own experience, nothing comes close to mistking!

Or if after you awaken the display, press and hold the top button for a few seconds until the misting starts.
It will run until you release the button
That's the method I always use.

As mentioned, once you set it up, it should be good to go.

One "feature"(?) not mentioned—that shouldn't be off-putting—is that any programming should be able to survive short duration power outages without having to reprogram from scratch. IDK if this is due to a battery in the timer module or capacitance from being plugged in, but we've had a couple outages (both less than 12 hrs.) since setting it up, and when the power came back on, everything was hunky-dory okey-dokey copacetic prodigious! 😁

All I ever do is wake display and press top button it turns on and it stops when I let go. That's it. I guess this is because I already set system up on a schedule and only do this on occasion

Back
Top Bottom