Duke University Madagascar Reforestry Program

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Duke University and The Duke Lemur Center has with the the country and people of Madagascar started a forestry restoration program. Something (a Forestry restoration program) I have stated Madagascar requires for years. Obvious to say(although there is more progress that has to be made) this is great news for Madagascar's threatened and endangered wildlife, especially chameleons.

https://lemur.duke.edu/restoring-forests/

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

This is some of this years Baobob seedling tree's. The Baobao Seedlings are the plants on the right in the small pots.
2023JulyBaobobSeedlings1 - Copy.JPG

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Duke University and The Duke Lemur Center has with the the country and people of Madagascar started a forestry restoration program. Something (a Forestry restoration program) I have stated Madagascar requires for years. Obvious to say(although there is more progress that has to be made) this is great news for Madagascar's threatened and endangered wildlife, especially chameleons.

I think it's a good program! And I like any initiative that helps raise the intellectual level among young people. I also think it is very important to have such online services where you can find a Research Guide or other information of an educational nature, which will help students spend less time doing homework. Such help is needed, especially for people without certain experience. This will allow them to improve their educational level and save time.
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I think it`s a good programm!

Last edited:

https://lemur.duke.edu/restoring-forests/
And I'm thrilled to read about such programs because it's an excellent way to help local nature, and if students are involved in them, it will also be beneficial. I'm a student myself, but I study something totally different, so unfortunately, I won't be able to be a part of such programs. But it's okay; I still can find all the info by myself when I have free time, but unfortunately, it happens not so often because I have a lot of tasks. When I have to write something, it's easier because I use sites like this https://studydriver.com/water-pollutions-essay/ which provided me instrumental water pollution essay samples which helped me out with the previous task. So they help me to save some time to read about similar programs.
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Wow, somehow, I'd never heard about such a program before. But it's indeed a good one, and I hope that there will be more similar ones.

Back
Top Bottom