Dubias!

Char333p

Avid Member
Wow i try to keep up on my critters as much as i can. Ive been feeding n making sure they have a water source. After that i standback n check as needed.

Its been months and id say theres been at least 60 new fellers to the colony.

I am really just trying to say... these creatures are very hardy an rarely die off. I just hope my cham shows more interest in them soon

Wow i try to keep up on my critters as much as i can. Ive been feeding n making sure they have a water source. After that i standback n check as needed.

Its been months and id say theres been at least 60 new fellers to the colony.

I am really just trying to say... these creatures are very hardy an rarely die off. I just hope my cham shows more interest in them soon
My chameleon will gobble up any dubias I put on his enclosure screen and let run around. That might help. He has no interest in them in a cup or with tong feeding.

Tried dubias, one of my chams hated them! They love red runners, green bananas, and orange and ivory-headed roaches, among other feeders! Good luck!

My chameleon will gobble up any dubias I put on his enclosure screen and let run around. That might help. He has no interest in them in a cup or with tong feeding.

True true, he does eat them but he doesnt RUN to them. I keep them in a tuppaware, but yeah free ranging them may show more interest. In my other enclosure when i swapped for bigger one i found 2 hider dubias in the dirt of old plant i was like blahhh.

True true, he does eat them but he doesnt RUN to them. I keep them in a tuppaware, but yeah free ranging them may show more interest. In my other enclosure when i swapped for bigger one i found 2 hider dubias in the dirt of old plant i was like blahhh.

My little guy will run to the front for some crawling dubias. To make sure the dubias don't make a new home in the dirt, I'll only put one on the screen of the enclosure at a time. This way I can keep track of the dubia, and keep track of how many my chameleon is eating.

Back
Top Bottom