dubias

Not to harp on you, unbreakable but I'll chime in with these guys.

It's really important to kill them all! You just plain out, never know, and it's not worth it to take chances.

One escapee..ah probably no harm. Two or three, not too big of a deal (although I'd argue to take it seriously).

But a whole colony? You're practically daring them! And giving them a great chance for the summer too!

I keep a bucket of bleach next to my container. When I pull out old collard greens and such that could have hiding nymphs in it - into the bleach. Nothing leaves the colony without being eaten, stomped, or drowned.

It's a good habit to keep.

ok guys, i agree its good practice and while they may not survive in the uk, if i set a bad example it may be copied else where, no hard feelings i completely understand and agree:)

mate kill/get rid of the things they are nasty things,and with our warm humid weather these guys will survive and breed,im still finding random babies 6 months after i destroyed my lot:)

This might sound too easy, but why don't you just post an ad and sell them. I'm sure therre are people out there that will take them or they wouldn't be selling them everywhere you look. Even if you sold them for 1/2 of what you paid, you get something back and somebody that wants them for feeders will get a good deal.

Debby

Back
Top Bottom