Dubia strike

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
My veiled has been on a Dubia strike for a couple weeks now.He has been eating them until lately but now he shows no interest in them. I can sneek in a couple small ones with some bsfl in a feeder cup and he will get them but think it is by mistake. Any secret methods to try and get him back on the roaches?

Tough love approach, he won’t starve himself but you can’t give in lol. Have you introduced something new he may like better? Maybe he’s holding out for the specific feeder. :unsure:

Tough love approach, he won’t starve himself but you can’t give in lol. Have you introduced something new he may like better? Maybe he’s holding out for the specific feeder. :unsure:
The newest is the bsfl and he loves them. Seems to be shying away from roaches and crickets in favor of anything worm like.
Could be that. Ok time to play hardball.

Yeah, been looking at that and seems they are kind of hard to come by. Most suppliers I have looked at are usually out.
Thanks

Yeah, been looking at that and seems they are kind of hard to come by. Most suppliers I have looked at are usually out.
Thanks
Check out the sponsors like coastal silkworms. I rotate my feeders just like us human people :LOL: we get tired of the same thing.

Agreed, they are out of stock as well as mulberry farms,morifeeders and gulf coast

I've been ordering from Mori Feeders. They only have x small but I order the bundle of 50 and the chow and let them grow. Little bit of a pain but it works.
I'll check it out but I really want to get him back on dubias since I have a pretty good Colony going. I also have superworms going strong but only use them occasionally. How long does it take to get from extra small to large? How much chow would you need to get them to size?

I'll check it out but I really want to get him back on dubias since I have a pretty good Colony going. I also have superworms going strong but only use them occasionally. How long does it take to get from extra small to large? How much chow would you need to get them to size?
The chow they come with in the will get them to about a "medium" size. the 1.5 lbs bag feets for a while. I have not run out.

for what its worth, I only like the silks from there. I ordered some from somewhere else and those buggers would not eat or grow and they died quickly. Havn't lost a single one from Mori Feeders

The chow they come with in the will get them to about a "medium" size. the 1.5 lbs bag feets for a while. I have not run out.

for what its worth, I only like the silks from there. I ordered some from somewhere else and those buggers would not eat or grow and they died quickly. Havn't lost a single one from Mori Feeders
Awsome, I will give it a shot thanks again for the info

Back
Top Bottom