Dubia Roaches in Fl?

I WISH I could find discoids as easily as everyone else can find dubia I would love to find someone who was willing to sell large lots of them, especially larger nymphs, without paying 17 times more than people pay for discoids.

Well, the discoids are about 2x as much here but have you tried here anyway?:

http://aaronpauling.com/catalog/8

I got my roach colonies after the fire from this guy and was happy with the roaches I got from him.

If you call him and want a larger lot than on his site, he might give you a really good price on a large # if he has them available. He sure did for me- I got a really significantly big price break on 10,000 dubia (small grow myself nymphs) and several thousand lobsters.

I doubt they are FL legal, but I've really been having fun with the Blaberus hybrids I got from him just to try out and see what they were like. They are very fast producers and growers and get huge- a giant non-climbing roach that breeds and grows to maturity like a lobster roach almost. I'm going to have some very happy largish lizards in a few more months...

Last edited:
This is why I love my friends south of the border! Dubias are banned here too, but there’s a lot of coughing here as well. I guess the powers that be are worried that a colony of dubias will learn how to build igloos and cause general mayhem: riding around on dog sleds, drinking beer and Clamato, and being rude to the server at Tim hortons when there aren’t enough cheese curds on their poutine.

Back
Top Bottom