Dubia on deck Tucson, AZ

Thatwizard420

Chameleon Enthusiast
If anybody is close to the Tucson area, there is a kid selling dubias on the low.
Colony for $60 (300+ mixed nymphs) 20 females 8 males
or 100 of your size choice for $20

I bought a colony off him and they look koo. He does uses chicken feed but you can easily change their diet to whatever you want.

Have a great day and stay safe

If anybody is close to the Tucson area, there is a kid selling dubias on the low.
Colony for $60 (300+ mixed nymphs) 20 females 8 males
or 100 of your size choice for $20

I bought a colony off him and they look koo. He does uses chicken feed but you can easily change their diet to whatever you want.

Have a great day and stay safe
thats pretty crazy why does he have so many

He looked about 16

Sounds to good to be true, I've question him about feeding dog food, and he seemed confused AF.
I stopped feeding the chicken feed and I'm flushing their system out with fresh veggies.

He looked about 16

Sounds to good to be true, I've question him about feeding dog food, and he seemed confused AF.
I stopped feeding the chicken feed and I'm flushing their system out with fresh veggies.
I was gonna say lol 😂 those dubias prolly high from chicken feed and dog food its good youre getting that out of there system.

If I was you i'd wait a few weeks before feeding them to anything because 16 yr old+thousands of roaches+dog food just can't equal anything good lol

I was gonna say lol 😂 those dubias prolly high from chicken feed and dog food its good youre getting that out of there system.

If I was you i'd wait a few weeks before feeding them to anything because 16 yr old+thousands of roaches+dog food just can't equal anything good lol
I don't think he feds dog food, like I said when I asked him he seemed confused.
His main colony is those Big O tubes the black ones. I'm sure probably 2k plus in that thing

Back
Top Bottom