- Your Chameleon - 7month old, Male, Nosy Be Panther chameleon
- Handling - 1-2 times a week to bring him from his outside area back to cage
- Feeding - Normally feed 8-10 crickets a day. 1 Hornworm, Waxworm, or superworm, once a week. Crickets are gutloaded with flukers orange cubes, food block, and apple chunks.
- Supplements- dust feeders in repti calcium without D3 every feeding, with D3 / Reptivite with D3 twice a month
- Watering - I use a dripper as well as hand misting 3/4 times a day for 1+ minutes. I see him drink from leaves at least every other day
- Fecal Description - Normally brown dropping with mostly white urates, hasn’t been eating much but his last poop seemed completely normal. Hasn’t been tested as I don’t have a exotic pet hotspot anywhere near me.
- History - Bought him from Captive Bred Reptiles at 2 months old. Have had him since.
- Cage Type - 2x2x4 ft screen cage, with pvc panels bolted on back and sides to keep humidity in, top and front are open are screen.
- Lighting - Zoo med 100 w basking bulb and Repti Sun 5.0 T5 linear UVB bulb/lamp
- Temperature - Two hygrometers one at top of cage one towards bottom. Basking spot ranges from 87-95 F and lower cage ranges from 70-75 F. At night his cage ranges around 70-75 F
- Humidity - Humidity levels stay around 50-60 but drop low over night without a misting system, am in the process of setting up a humidity machine to run at night.
- Plants - I have one live tree, forget the name but made sure it’s Cham friendly, and and working on putting my pothos in there. Rest are washed and reptile safe fake pothos leaves and vines
- Placement - Located in my office where I do college work and play games. High traffic towards night time but we put a sheet over his cage when lights are off and he’s never seemed bothered before. Across the room from a window in the corner.
- Location - live in Arizona where it’s extremely dry and hot, hence the trouble with humidity and the bolted pvc panels to cage.
216.2 KB Views: 13
174.3 KB Views: 14
209.5 KB Views: 13