DUBIA!!! lol

CraftingDreams

Stan Lee seems to like them, so today I picked up 10 adult female and 6 adult male. Well, a few look like they are still one shed away from being male or female, but that's ok.. I am PETRIFIED! lol.. Yes I know they are better then crickets in many ways.. less stink, no climbing or jumping out of glass, etc.. but they are ROACHES! Oh and lets not mention the fact I about died when I saw how big the adults are... HOLY COW! Anywho... I asked the girl where she bought her water crystals, and she said online, but that I can use the cricket quencher.. I need to confirm this.. I bought some on the way in the hopes this was true... but if not, I will have to hurry and order some or pick up some wet fruit.

So,

questions 1 is , can I use Flukers cricket quencher for my dubia?

question 2 is: They only had the calcium fortified, will that be ok for my Stan Lee or will it be too much calcium with his supplements?

If anyone has any good tips..I would greatly appreciate it..lol

I would not use the flukers. I don't use any water crystal, just orange slices, apples, carrots etc. they will get enough from the wet gut load. I try to use oranges every time for extra hydration.

I have some grapes the kids didn't eat. .they scoffed everything else. Tomorrow Ill run and get some more. I don't plan on getting any crickets any time soon.. well, none that will last more then an hour in my home.. LOL.. so guess Ill put this Flukers up in the cabinet.

If you haven't opened it you can return it. It's not good for crickets either. Cut the grapes in quarters and that should work fine.

Back
Top Bottom