Dubai's breeding and dirt eating..??

Attachments

• IMG_4004.JPG
    IMG_4004.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 92
For years I've used the repcal dusts. I don't know if I could figure out if anything in the ones you used was playing a part in the dirt eating or not. It's complicated.

For years I've used the repcal dusts. I don't know if I could figure out if anything in the ones you used was playing a part in the dirt eating or not. It's complicated.
I understand I will change up some things and we will see how it goes to me he is looking very healthy what do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_3970.JPG
    IMG_3970.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3976.JPG
    IMG_3976.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3978.JPG
    IMG_3978.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3998.JPG
    IMG_3998.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 56
So it does seem like some kind of deficiency I caught him this morning munching on the money tree he also free ranges on so I quickly took him off and scheduled an appointment with his vet.
Veiled's are known to munch on leaves, but a trip to the vet wouldn't be bad. :)

Gotcha, I only said that because it might be unnecessary stress though it shouldn't hurt him either way if that makes you feel comfortable. Fecal tests are definitely a good idea once and awhile. It's good to do 2 or 3 fecals in a row about 2 weeks in between each one. Because it may come back clean even if an animal is infected with parasites. I have no reason to think you're Cham has a problem, but just a precautionary thing. Good luck

Gotcha, I only said that because it might be unnecessary stress though it shouldn't hurt him either way if that makes you feel comfortable. Fecal tests are definitely a good idea once and awhile. It's good to do 2 or 3 fecals in a row about 2 weeks in between each one. Because it may come back clean even if an animal is infected with parasites. I have no reason to think you're Cham has a problem, but just a precautionary thing. Good luck
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom