Dual cage suggestions?

Alyssarad

I really want to get a baby veiled but I already have one so I've been trying to find a large separated enclosure for them so they domt have to see each other. I've seen similar enclosures made with cabinets and things but I'm not that crafty. Does anybody know if enclosures can just be purchased or a simple diy?

They must be DIY. There is nothing sold that is a 2 in 1. Dragon strand sells hybrids that have solid walls so they can not see each other when side by side though. Or you just just put a solid something between two screen cages so they can not see each other.

I'm putting to cages side by side except one of them has a nice spray foam wall. or you could buy an acrylic poster board and just glue or tape or seal it or whatever. It's like $10.

Or you just just put a solid something between two screen cages so they can not see each other.
Yup. Doesn't have to be anything fancy—just reasonably opaque & mist-proof. Sheet poly would do in a pinch. If the cages have solid (glass or acrylic) sides, you could use poster board, paper, etc.

Ghetto-fabulous. Surprisingly sturdy. Just have to find a use.

Attachments

• 7E8DFDB1-5A23-4FE9-8CCF-526626B7273B.jpeg
    7E8DFDB1-5A23-4FE9-8CCF-526626B7273B.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 89
Ghetto-fabulous. Surprisingly sturdy. Just have to find a use.
With the reptibreeze cages doesnt their hardware unscrew for the doors? You could flip the left one to open out rather then in if it does. Just put the hardware on the opposite side.

With the reptibreeze cages doesnt their hardware unscrew for the doors? You could flip the left one to open out rather then in if it does. Just put the hardware on the opposite side.
With a fake screw rivot, yes it absolutely does. I just haven’t had the time to mess with it, yet.

Back
Top Bottom