Dry Iguana Food: Anyone try it?

Bush baby

Avid Member
So i purchased this dry Iguana food as a dry food source for my snails ( i've read they really like it), and wanted to know if anyone else had ever tried to gut load their other feeders with it.

I usually feed my snails dark green leafy vegetables along with carrots, etc but i feed my crix and supers similar items, so my cham is essentially getting the same gut contents from all three feeders; so by adding this to my snails diet, he's getting nutrients that might be missing from my other feeder's diet….

…your thoughts.

Those artificial colors only appeal to the consumer. Same with colorful dog/cat food. Post a picture of the ingredients.

Your reason/s for not wanting to use it?

first 5 ingredients:
corn
soybean hulls
wheat germ
died apple pomance
calcium carbonate

If you can think of a worse gut load let me know, since that is 99% of what is in that jar. Its all the crap no other animal can eat and extremely low quality. Its industrial leftovers after they make food.

first 5 ingredients:
corn
soybean hulls
wheat germ
died apple pomance
calcium carbonate

If you can think of a worse gut load let me know, since that is 99% of what is in that jar. Its all the crap no other animal can eat and extremely low quality. Its industrial leftovers after they make food.
My mom used to work at a place that made processed food and they sold the floor sweepings to pet food companys.

I gave this to my snails and they really seem to love it! I've been reading reviews on this and it seems to be well received by Iguana keepers; I know chams and iguanas are different but I'm simply using this as an additional item to feed my snails in order to supply my cham with a little variety on the kind of foods I feed his prey.

Back
Top Bottom