Drum roll please... introducing...

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
So exited to share with you guys the new Calumma parsonii critifers I picked up last week. Figured since I've finally settled on names and they've eaten, drank, and pooped since getting them it's time to introduce them to the forums.
These are two unrelated European imports which means they'll be able to provide some new bloodlines into the ongoing breeding Cristifer project. Luna the female is currently 44g and Apollo the male is 74g.

Little miss Luna:

IMG_6174.JPG IMG_7211.JPG IMG_7617.JPG

Little mister Apollo:

IMG_7536.JPG IMG_7893.JPG IMG_7921.JPG

Happy to see you got them and looking forward to seeing them in your videos.

Question that popped into my head though, how do you know they are unrelated? Or does it even matter? I'm sure the collectors for the export company's just go out and grab whatever ones they see of that species to fill their quotas.

Happy to see you got them and looking forward to seeing them in your videos.

Question that popped into my head though, how do you know they are unrelated? Or does it even matter? I'm sure the collectors for the export company's just go out and grab whatever ones they see of that species to fill their quotas.

Thank you!

Unfortunately all I can do is trust and believe what I was told from the person I bought them from. What I was told is they are CB, unrealated, and European imports born in spring. No way to know with 100% certainty one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom