Drippers

Woah!:eek: Those ARE awesome! I'm going to have to save up for a couple. I hate having to climb up all the way to the top of my Chams cages to fill the dropper AND it doesn't look as nice as these do. Thank you!:D

These are pretty neat!
Nah! Too fancy, I think...

Cute but I will take my custom made one any day of the week :p

A 40oz plastic cookie jar, installed a valve and a small hose and voila a dripper ;)
Ha! what do you know... IMG_2474.jpg

Yeah for real,,, a dripper is a dripper.. Just depends on how diligent you are with maintenance I prefer a gallon over 2 cups any day.. I also use Reverse Osmosis water, so 2 cups will never cut it..

Yeah for real,,, a dripper is a dripper.. Just depends on how diligent you are with maintenance I prefer a gallon over 2 cups any day.. I also use Reverse Osmosis water, so 2 cups will never cut it..

What does the size of the dripper have anything to do with the water quality you use? I use ro and use a small dixie cup ? This dripper is appealing for people that like to have a nice looking display, easy access inside the cage and easily moved around to your liking and it is fairly cheap in comparison to other brand name drippers that are just clear plastic bottles.

It dont take mcgyver to make a dripper :rolleyes:

Hey! I'm sure it would help us short folk and look appealing all at the same time. :) No need to get all defensive about your cookie jars and what not. I put this up for folks who would prefer something more like this. If you dont like it, then just turn your head.

Hey! I'm sure it would help us short folk and look appealing all at the same time. :) No need to get all defensive about your cookie jars and what not. I put this up for folks who would prefer something more like this. If you dont like it, then just turn your head.

haha i use they same setup with a hose and valve in a jug but i really like the look of this may just order one and try it out
thx pssh

Exactly, i'd take this nice looking dripper over my crappy looking one any day. :D Looks pretty.

Back
Top Bottom