Dripper

I use the big dripper and it sucks *** sometimes but I don't have the time and energy to build a drip system. I have a whole on the bottom of my cage for drainage and I put a bowl there to catch the drops. I usually have to empty the bowl once a day.
Also the adjustment of the dripper on the big dripper can be really picky. Often I find that turning it right works a lot better than left. If you do it just right it will go from full flow to a slightly slow drip. I often have to settle for a fast drip because the nozzle doesn't like me that day.
I have to refill it every day.
I absolutely hate it. We are making our own with an iv line we decided. She seems to like it she’s gone up to the spot where it’s dripping a few times just right now with no drainage sucks since the big dripper doesn’t drip ... it pours ?

For a 2x2 (nom.) a generic drain pan/tray is far less expensive, and usually comes with drain adapter. Many come with options for bottom or side drainage.

Google "drain pan" along with the size you need (a little larger than the enclosure itself), e.g.
26x26 drain pan

------------------------

I have a MistKing, and 2 min. of misting takes 4-5 hrs to dry out completely (ambient RH 50%).

If you're fogging and misting, I doubt your cham will ever touch the dripper, but doesn't hurt.
I fog at night from 12-6 then mist 3x a day. I’ve seen people say only mist about a minute and some even say 3 minutes so it’s conflicting. I want to make sure she’s hydrated she’s a light green very active and I saw her drink twice yesterday so I could just be worrying for nothing but I’d like to make sure she’s hydrated.

Back
Top Bottom