Dripper or Waterfall?

JOSHWAH

Hi guys i have a 2 months old panther chameleon, he is pretty healthy only a little dehydrated. So should i use a dripper which i dont have, or a small simple waterfall.

Waterfalls are not usually reccomended, due to fact they keep using same water, which can get infected.
Either buy a dripper or mist yourself, but drippers are more popular in fact.

Dripper. Who collects the dripper water and puts it back into the dripper? No one.

If you just want to be cheap, and have a screen top, i used to just pop a few ice cubes on it a few times a day so the little guy would get 20min of dripping a few times a day. It even worked with my baby frillies, and they are huge drinkers.

Hi guys i have a 2 months old panther chameleon, he is pretty healthy only a little dehydrated. So should i use a dripper which i dont have, or a small simple waterfall.

If you go on Pinterest there are some inexpensive DIY drippers you can make.

Not to be rude, but isn't this the person that has already had multiple chams die and issues on this forum.... if not I apologize, but seriously it's hard seeing all of these chams treated like throw-aways. Please take better care of living things people.

mist and dripper

Not to be rude, but isn't this the person that has already had multiple chams die and issues on this forum.... if not I apologize, but seriously it's hard seeing all of these chams treated like throw-aways. Please take better care of living things people.

mist and dripper
No I'm not who you think I am. I'm new to this forum and I take care of my Cham & all my pets. I treat them like my kids. Their health and well being are the upmost importance to me.

A dripper can be made from a plastic cup with a small pin hole for the water to drip and one at the bottom to catch the dripping water.. Clean out with warm soapy water, rinse well,. every day and dry. Change to new cups every 3 days. It's that easy. JOSHWAH you should have already had these things in place before you got another chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom