Drinking from the mister

mardithepanther

Today while I was letting Mardi bask outside in my umbrella plant I was misting it in case he got thirsty and I was carefully dripping little drops of water near him so i would'nt squirt him and he climbed right up close to it and started lapping away!!!! :) Im so happy that I can do this with him :)

That happens with mine too. He gulps and gulps from the mister, I find it pretty cool.

Just be careful that you don't spray directly into his mouth. I like using a dripped for that reason, but if I am spraying, I only spray from the side so no unwanted water goes down the throat and into an airway. Also be careful about your tap water.

It wasn't spraying i was just pushing enough water out to drip directly straight down from the nozzle. He was sticking his tongue out and he was shooting it a little bit. hahaha
but i dont use tap water I use a reptile water purifier i would use for my turtles water when they werent in theyre pond.

That blue stuff or an RO system? I believe that reptile water blue stuff is pretty much crap. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom