drangon strand vs diycages.com

knuklez

wonder if anyone knows if its worth spending the extra money for the dragon strand cages? looking to get the 24x24x48
also if the diycages.com cage is a good cage?

if you're looking for cages on the cheap the reptibreeze are 70ish @ petco and they work great for me.

I like my 24x24x48 clearside Dragonstrand its well worth the money. Excellent customer service from Bill Strand.

I have a few Dragonstrand. Good cage and the materials are better than average. The dragon ledges are the real reason to buy one. Just depends on what you want, can afford, can do.

Some people build their own cages, I did decades ago. Problem with that is if you don't get something just right. Say a sharp edge or something sticking out with the metal screen. I saw plenty of injuries from customers who built their own stuff and might have been better off spending a few bucks on a well made cage.

Some companies make their cages from materials that rust easily, you do want to look into that before dropping the money. Dragon strand cages don't rust. So different companies make different stuff, do a little homework like you are doing now and here.

if you're looking for cages on the cheap the reptibreeze are 70ish @ petco and they work great for me.
Ditto, I bought the Extra large Reptibreeze from a Petco sale, delivered free. It's working out fine. Another option is LLLReptile cages that have a proprietary drain pan option too.

wonder if anyone knows if its worth spending the extra money for the dragon strand cages? looking to get the 24x24x48
also if the diycages.com cage is a good cage?
I'm not familiar with DIY but Dragon Strand is GREAT!! The ledges are worth their weight in gold. I have the large Keeper cage and I went with the Drip Easy Drainage System to go along with it. Love, love , love it!!

Back
Top Bottom