Dragonstrand setup pics

CK415

Please post your dragonstrand setup here. I ordered one and looking forward to it coming in at the end of the month and I would like to get some ideas on how to set it up when I receive it.

Thanks in advanced

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You will love their enclosures! Here is my build thread. Just read through because I messed up with the way I hooked stuff to my ledges. You want to follow how Bill recommends. I fixed this and the result is the images here. :)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...-side-aka-bemans-mansion.167884/#post-1459296

cage front 6-21-19.jpg
basking level 6-21-19.jpg
cage side 6-21-19.jpg

Here’s one of ours... it has grown in a lot since then. Foliage is about half way up. My guys like to be out in the open most of the time so Im going to keep the mid center and up clear... so there are open areas, dense areas, and light foliage areas. I’ve since added 2-3 more
branches and plants.

Attachments

• 0896ED35-65DF-4360-809F-E2E04FD270EB.jpeg
    0896ED35-65DF-4360-809F-E2E04FD270EB.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 120
Here’s one of ours... it has grown in a lot since then. Foliage is about half way up. My guys like to be out in the open most of the time so Im going to keep the mid center and up clear... so there are open areas, dense areas, and light foliage areas. I’ve since added 2-3 more
branches and plants.
When are you going to take new pics so we can see? This is the large clearside correct?

When are you going to take new pics so we can see? This is the large clearside correct?

Soon child soooon. I had a mealy bugs outbreak so Ive had to remove and replant every two weeks - so they’re looking a little sad at the moment. Hoping to finish the second stand this weekend so new pics coming soon!

Soon child soooon. I had a mealy bugs outbreak so Ive had to remove and replant every two weeks - so they’re looking a little sad at the moment. Hoping to finish the second stand this weekend so new pics coming soon!
Awwwwww that sucks. Well I am waiting. And patiently I might add lol.

Back
Top Bottom