Dragon strand stock

Pjtbug

I’ve finally saved up to get char an even better cage, because he really deserves it, but when I went on dragon strand to get the cage I’ve been keeping my on, I saw it was out of stock. I was wondering if anyone knew when they get their stock refreshed so I could get the cage as soon as possible. Thanks guys!

I’ve finally saved up to get char an even better cage, because he really deserves it, but when I went on dragon strand to get the cage I’ve been keeping my on, I saw it was out of stock. I was wondering if anyone knew when they get their stock refreshed so I could get the cage as soon as possible. Thanks guys!
They usually have a restock date on their page . @DeremensisBlue would have your answer if it’s not posted .

Here is the present schedule
Tall Screen Cage System (23.75" x 23" x 48") is available now. The Breeder Style of this will be available in about two weeks.
Nursery Cage System available in two weeks
Large Atrium Screen and "Breeder" style System available sometime February (if all goes well with the redesign!)
The schedule may shift depending on demand and requests. Since I changed materials I have to redesign each cage and I am integrating all the wish list items I have amassed over the last years. Let me know what you are waiting for and I can make sure you are kept in the loop as far as progress.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom